Piggy Paint is a natural eco friendly nail polish designed for fancy girls. It’s non toxic hypoallergenic formula makes it safe to use on all piggies.
Piggy Paint’s hypoallergenic odorless formula makes it genle enough for sensitive hands and noses, yet dries to a hard, durable finish.
There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone.
Wash hands with soap and water.
Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint™.
Air dry 60 seconds.
Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. For safety purposes, please follow manufacturer’s instructions on blow dryer and always monitor your child.
Since most young children are squirmy during the drying process of any polish, we suggest singing songs to pass the time. Two rounds of the “ABC’s” should make 60 seconds pass by very quickly. Make “Piggy Painting” a bonding experience for you and your child.
Piggy Paint™ Ingredients
Water, water-miscible acrylic resins and thickeners (well below 100 parts per million), glycol ethers. May contain mica, D&C red lake, ultramarine blue, iron and titanium oxide pigments.